In this technology-first world, it’s crucial that your Identity Protection services are both secure and easily accessible. Since 2013, the number of victims affected by identity crimes have more than doubled. This equates to one victim every second, making accessible identity protection services even more important.
EZShield, as a market leader in the industry, was one of the first to launch a mobile app in early 2013 to give our customers the security of identity protection with the convenience of global access. As part of our ongoing dedication to surpass customer expectations, we are continually improving the features and functionality of our app.
Technology advancements are moving at lightning speed. And here at EZShield, we’re always investing in new innovations to improve our platforms and enhance our user experience. The features of EZShield’s mobile app attest to the commitment we place on providing subscribers with the best experience. In fact, our awards are a testament to how we strive to continuously improve our services.
Studies have shown that companies with mobile technology increase engagement. At EZShield, we’ve seen a 65 percent increase in mobile app downloads over last year — and current trends predict an increase again this year. Of the 77 percent of adults in the U.S. that own a smartphone, a little over 10 percent use their phone primarily for Internet access, a fact that can’t be ignored.
EZShield’s Mobile App Highlights
As mobile adoption rates continue to rise — whether it’s through online banking, employee benefits enrollments, shopping or traveling — know that you have a trusted partner by your side to help foster increased engagement through mobile technology.
The features of our app include:
- Online Identity Vault™ – Users can conveniently store and retrieve documents, bank cards, medical and government IDs using their mobile app. Storing information is simple. Users can take a snapshot of their bank cards and documents to directly import them to their vault.
- Alerts – If threats are detected, users are alerted so they can take immediate action wherever they are. If warranted, a case can be opened instantaneously with a dedicated Resolution Specialist all from the convenience of their phone.
- Password Manager – With the touch of a button, users can access their login credentials from their phone so they don’t have to write them down. The Password Manager is an easy-to-use place to securely store and track all their passwords. Plus, users can create strong passwords using the generator tool.
- Education – Users can get latest news on data breaches and scams straight to their phone. They can review helpful articles that will help them better understand identity crimes and leverage identity protection tips offered by our industry experts.
- Worldwide access – Mobile means accessible. No need to worry about forgetting that important document while traveling. Users can view documents, medical cards, bank cards, and more from anywhere in the world.
EZShield’s mobile app is available for both Apple and Android devices. To learn more about EZShield’s award-winning services or to view our mobile app video, schedule a demo today.