Today’s mobile devices empower employees to stay connected to the office no matter where they are. Our mobile-first world has made companies more efficient and individuals more productive — it has also fueled a new gateway for cyberattacks that IT and InfoSec professionals need to defend against.
Here are just a few compelling examples of the impact Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies are having on information security:
- Personal mobile devices are leveraged by more than 86 percent of employees to view and send work emails, while 67 percent access potentially confidential documents from those same devices
- Mobile users are three times more likely to click on a phishing email than desktop users
- 74 percent of IT leaders say a mobile security vulnerability has led to a data breach at their organization
Although IT security professionals rank mobile devices as the hardest enterprise asset to defend, cost and convenience often still outweigh security concerns. This mobile reality led our market research team at EZShield to take a closer look at how IT and InfoSec stakeholders can reduce threats represented by increased personal mobile device usage across organizational networks, including employees, customers, partners, and vendors.
Free White Paper: Prioritize Safe Mobile Usage in Your Company
Mobile Threat Defense solutions are built to safeguard both the individual digital footprint and enterprise security. Visibility into mobile device threats that may exist on your network from customers or employees allows your IT and InfoSec teams to rapidly recognize dangers and take action.
Download our exclusive white paper, The Convergence of InfoSec & Mobile, to learn:
- Mobile Threat Identification | What you can do to address the mobile threats facing your employees
- Defend Your System | How you can safeguard one of the hardest enterprise assets to defend — mobile devices
- Enable Safe Mobile Usage | Why Mobile Threat Defense is an essential asset for IT and InfoSec teams