Baltimore, MD — EZShield is a winner of the 22nd Annual Communicator Award for 2016. The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) announced the winners on April 26, honoring EZShield with 10 awards for creative innovation in communications.
“Each year, our entrants continue to amaze by reinventing the ways we communicate and market in an ever-changing industry, said Linda Day, executive director of AIVA. “On behalf of the entire Academy, we want to congratulate this year’s Communicator Award Entrants and Winners for their passion and dedication.”
EZShield received the following two Communicator Awards for Excellence:
- Social Media: EZShield Facebook, Writing
- Online Marketing & Advertising: EZShield eBook, Content Marketing – eBook
Additionally, EZShield received the following eight Communicator Awards of Distinction:
- Mobile: EZShield DashAccess, App – Finance
- Online Advertising and Marketing: EZShield Consumer Activity Report, Other
- Online Advertising and Marketing: EZShield Partner Newsletter, Newsletter
- Online Advertising and Marketing: EZShield Drip Campaign, Online Advertising & Marketing – Email Marketing
- Online Advertising and Marketing: EZShield Drip Campaign, Content Marketing – Email Marketing
- Social: EZShield Twitter, Content Marketing – Branded Social Post
- Social: EZShield Twitter, Content Marketing – Social Page by a Brand
- Websites: Fighting Identity Crimes, Websites – Blog – Business
“EZShield is thrilled to be recognized for excellence in our messaging, which is the content we develop to empower our partners’ consumer and small business customers. Our focus on providing timely, clear communication is a critical component of our business services as it is the crux of enabling people to secure their identities,” said Laura Bruck, EZShield VP of Marketing & Solution Strategy.
EZShield was among more than 6,000 entries evaluated by the AIVA judges, comprised of over 600 top-tier media, advertising and marketing professionals from around the world.
The AIVA is an invitation-only member-based organization of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media. Current membership represents a “Who’s Who” of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms including: Time, Inc., rabble+rouser, Lockheed Martin, Pitney Bowes, Airtype Studio, and many others. See www.aiva.org for more information.
EZShield, named “Best Overall” Identity Protection Services Leader for the past two consecutive years by Javelin Strategy & Research, delivers services through trusted partners in the financial services, benefits/payroll, insurance, telecommunications and warranty markets to provide fraud protection to consumers and small business customers. Our full range of identity theft and fraud services are offered on a secure, flexible platform and backed by best-in-class customer support. For more information about EZShield and our partnership opportunities, visit www.EZShield.com.